Ensure successful communication with your audience.
Interpretation differs from translation as it is spoken instead of written. However, the words are often used interchangeably, and interpretation is sometimes referred to as simultaneous or consecutive translation.
King Tradução provides several interpretation services, involving different language and subject combinations, relying on a network of partners to ensure the highest level of professionalism.
- Interpreters work in a soundproof booth, listening to the original audio using headphones while translating the speech into another language. The interpreters’ translation is then transmitted to the receptors used by the audience.
- This type of interpretation is recommended for large events, such as conferences, trade shows, press conferences, and product launches.
- For your convenience, King Tradução provides end-to-end service in simultaneous interpretation, supplying the entire equipment through partnerships with leading companies in the industry.
Simultaneous Interpretation Using Portable Equipment
- The interpreters work with a system consisting of portable microphones, transmitters, and receptors, eliminating the need for the booth. Members of the audience who need to listen to the interpretation receive receptors and headphones.
- This is recommended for events in small venues, where setting up a booth is unfeasible, or in cases where the participants and interpreters need to move around, as in field visits.
- In this type of interpretation, the interpreter stands next to the speaker, listening to a portion of their speech and taking notes. The interpreter then renders his translation.
- This does not require the use of equipment and the interpreter has direct contact with the audience.
- It is recommended for short events, with a limited number of participants, such as negotiation meetings and training sessions.
Whispering or Chuchotage
- The interpreter stands next to the client and whispers a simultaneous interpretation of the speech. Although it does not require any equipment, the number of listeners is limited to one or two people.
- It is recommended for short, formal meetings, in situations were using booths or portable equipment is impractical.
Our Team Will Escort You
- The interpreter escorts the client in business dinners, field visits, audits, inspections, or meetings.
- Depending on the situation, the translation may be provided by using portable equipment, whispering, or consecutive interpretation.